AMRIT TULSI is a mixture of five types of tulsi i. e. Drudriha Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Shama Tulsi, Babi tulsi and Tukshmiya Tulsi mixed in very effective proportion.
AMRIT TULSI BENEFITS :
Tulsi has a lot of benefits. It has super natural health curing qualities and helpful in all types of Allergies. It has beneficial effect on mind and body.
It gives relaxation to mind and body. Scientists have also acknowledged the medicinal properties of tulsi.
It keeps away the deadly fevers like Dengue, Malaria and Swine Flu etc . The intake of tulsi is the best way of intestine cleaning.
It is very effective in any kind of gynae problem. tulsi is very effective in cough, cold, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, abdominal pain, and Viral or Seasonal fever,
swelling in Lungs, hypertension, chest congestion, fatique, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma, anemia, and ulcers.
It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity of human body. It is very helpful in controlling diabetes. It has Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral Action.
1. Healing Power: The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The leaves strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration. The seed of the plant are mucilaginous.
2. Fever & Common Cold: The leaves of basil are specific for many fevers. During the rainy season, when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, tender leaves, boiled with tea, act as preventive against theses diseases. In case of acute fevers, a decoction of the leaves boiled with powdered cardamom in half a liter of water and mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature. The juice of tulsi leaves can be used to bring down fever. Extract of tulsi leaves in fresh water should be given every 2 to 3 hours. In between one can keep giving sips of cold water. In children, it is every effective in bringing down the temperature.
3. Coughs: Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants. It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. Chewing tulsi leaves relieves cold and flu.
4. Sore Throat: Water boiled with basil leaves can be taken as drink in case of sore throat. This water can also be used as a gargle.
5. Respiratory Disorder: The herb is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold. A decoction of the leaves, cloves and common salt also gives immediate relief in case of influenza. They should be boiled in half a liter of water till only half the water is left and add then taken.
6. Kidney Stone: Basil has strengthening effect on the kidney. In case of renal stone the juice of basil leaves and honey, if taken regularly for 6 months it will expel them via the urinary tract.
7. Heart Disorder: Basil has a beneficial effect in cardiac disease and the weakness resulting from them. It reduces the level of blood cholesterol.
8. Children's Ailments: Common pediatric problems like cough cold, fever, diarrhea and vomiting respond favorably to the juice of basil leaves. If pustules of chicken pox delay their appearance, basil leaves taken with saffron will hasten them.
9. Stress: Basil leaves are regarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent. Recent studies have shown that the leaves afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can chew 12 leaves of basil, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements.
10. Mouth Infections: The leaves are quit effective for the ulcer and infections in the mouth. A few leaves chewed will cure these conditions.
11. Insect Bites: The herb is a prophylactic or preventive and curative for insect stings or bites. A teaspoonful of the juice of the leaves is taken and is repeated after a few hours. Fresh juice must also be applied to the affected parts. A paste of fresh roots is also effective in case of bites of insects and leeches.
12. Skin Disorders: Applied locally, basil juice is beneficial in the treatment of ringworm and other skin diseases. It has also been tried successfully by some naturopaths in the treatment of leucoderma.
13. Teeth Disorder: The herb is useful in teeth disorders. Its leaves, dried in the sun and powdered, can be used for brushing teeth. It can also be mixed with mustered oil to make a paste and used as toothpaste. This is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea and other teeth disorders.
14. Headaches: Basil makes a good medicine for headache. A decoction of the leaves can be given for this disorder. Pounded leaves mixed with sandalwood paste can also be applied on the forehead for getting relief from heat, headache, and for providing coolness in general.
15. Eye Disorders: Basil juice is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night-blindness, which is generally caused by deficiency of vitamin A. Two drops of black basil juice are put into the eyes daily at bedtime.
DISCLAIMER: These are only general guidelines as a first aid. It is always better to see a doctor depending upon the intensity of the case. The views expressed above are entirely those of the author.
Quick facts about Tulsi or Ocimum santcum : Nomenclature
Common name: Holy Basil, Sacred Basil
Sanskrit name: Tulasi
Hindi name: tulsi
Scientific name: Ocimum sanctum and Ocimum tenuiflorum
Sub-categories –KrishnaTulasi, Shri Tulasi, Vana Tulasi
Rasa – Katu (sharp), Tikta (bitter)
Virya – Ushna (hot)
Vipak – Katu (sharp)
Doshas– Kapha, Pitta and Vata, though it’s main focus is on Kapha
Tulsi plant can be found all overindulging from the foot hills of the Himalaya sin the north to the tropics in the south till Kanya Kumari. The plant generally grows in moist soil. It reaches a height of about 1½ feet. Tulsi belongs to the family of Lamiceae or the mint plants category.
Chemical constituents or active compounds
Tulsi contains chemical compounds such as eugenol, ursolic acid, rosmarinic acid, chlorophyll, caryophyllene, oleanolic acid and linolenic acid. Nutritional compounds found in tulsi include vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron and zinc.
Scientific research in the recent times has shed light on the therapeutic benefits of tulsi. Consuming tulsi regularly could impart several benefits such as following.
Boosts the immune system with its antimicrobial properties and fights against fevers, cough and cold.
Possesses anti-diabetic properties. It also helps in arresting blood cholesterol levels.
Protects your eyes against ocular diseases such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma and opthalmia.
A very good home remedy for respiratory and lung diseases such as asthma and bronchitis.
Provides easy oral and dental care due to its antibacterial properties.
A good source of antioxidants which check the development of free radicals.
Very effective insect repellent with larvicidal properties against several insects.
2 drops in one glass of water
5 drops in one liter of water
2 drops in a cup of tea
20 drops in RO water purifier.
This is a very good product and is super effective and the best part of this product is the taste.
Once someone start using it he or she would always want to put it in tea or water because of the taste
Good Quality Product Ever. Buy With Confidence. Reputed Seller. Fast Shipping Ever. Real Images Shown Above.
LIMITED TIME OFFER _ SPL DEAL _ LOWEST PRICE EVER